… deck the Square with art and music …
You are invited to relax to music, enjoy an arts market, and indulge in a free sausage sizzle.
Choirs and Musicians
- Sophie Edwards students – young people having fun with music
- Woden Valley Youth Choir – young people making music together
- Sophie Edwards – emotive, melancholy pop songs, influenced by folk, jazz and pop
- Jeff & Deej Trio – cruisy, bluesy originals and soulful ballads
- Australian Rugby Choir – having fun singing together and bringing enjoyment to the community
Art market – art, photography, candles, jewellery, jams, soaps, salts, gems, scarfs, bags, cards …
Hampers – 10 Christmas hampers to give away – thank you Westfield!
Santa will be there
Kid’s activities eg making baubles for the Christmas tree
Bring your family and friends (and a chair) for a great evening
Hopefully the weather will be as beautiful as last year.
Adrienne Francis from 666 radio know a good event when she sees one.
See you there
President, Woden Valley Community Council
The weather was perfect, the line for the sausage sizzle was long, the music was terrific and we had fun.