Next meeting of the WVCC— Wednesday 5 June 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Aegean Room, Hellenic Club, Woden. The agenda is[teaserbreak]
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of WVCC Meeting held on 2 May 2013
- Presentation by Former Greens MLA Caroline le Couteur. Caroline will reflect on her four years in the Legislative Assembly. She will address, in particular, community involvement in government decision making, and how to influence government decision making.
- David Jeffrey ACT Sport and Recreation Services. David will speak on Swimming facilities in Woden Valley and the upgrade to Woden Athletics Track.
- Rob Purdon and Chris Gault (Purdon’s and Healthscope): National Capital Private Hospital Expansion Plans, Garran. (The NCPH is located on the Canberra Hospital campus, entrance off Gilmore Street).
- Local member spot
- General business
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 3 July 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club