The next meeting of the Woden Valley Community Council Monthly meeting is Wednesday 2 October, 7:30pm Hellenic Club, Orpheus Room.[teaserbreak]
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of WVCC Meeting held on 4 September 2013
- AFP Update: Station Sergeant Steve Hogarth will report on current police matters affecting the Woden Valley.
- Woden SEE-Change: Audrey Severino and Tony Edwards
Woden SEE-change aims to provide a focus for local action on sustainability, to inspire other communities and to motivate government leaders to demonstrate leadership in creating a future for the world’s children. The specific objective of Woden SEE-change is to encourage actions aimed at reducing the ecological and carbon footprints of suburbs in and close to the Woden Valley
- ACTION Network 14 (Revised timetables etc.) – Chris Erett.
- Recent Community Consultation: Blocks 13 and 15 – Section 3 (mixed development between Woden Tradies and Aviation House)(Chris Erett)
- Local members spot.
- Treasurers Report (Henry Hatch)
- Planning and Development Forum 1 October
- General business
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC: Annual General Meeting followed by November monthly meeting. 7.30pm Wednesday 6 November. Hellenic Club, Woden.
(Nominations welcome from all interested in Woden Valley issues)