Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 3 April 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club.[teaserbreak]
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Record of WVCC Meeting held on 6 March 2013
3. Current Woden area police issues: Sgt Mark Steel (to be confirmed)
4. Callam Street precinct and the bus interchange – several presenters
- Draft Callam Street Estate Development Plan – Rod Baxter
- Westfield’s retail extension – George Arena
- Investigations into the Woden Community Facilities Hub – David Collett
- Detailed bus station design – Rod Baxter
- Proposals in the context of the review of the Woden Town Centre Master Plan
5. Proposal to develop Block 15 Section 3 Phillip:
Rebecca Stockley (Knight Frank) and Cox Architects.
The site sits between the Tradies site and the car park to be sold by auction in the coming months. The proposal is currently being worked up by the architects, but will comprise multi storey residential towers, on similar lines to that proposed several years ago. All works will sit within Block 15. No works are proposed on the Tradies site.
6. Treasurer’s Report : Henry Hatch
7. Reports from meetings attended by WVCC Committee members.
8. General business
9. Next meeting time and place to be advised