The Woden Valley Community Council’s monthly public meeting will be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 in the Aegean Room in the Hellenic Club in Woden.
At the meeting there will be a discussion on options for the Woden bus interchange following-on from the Economic Development Directorate’s presentation on concept plans for the bus interchange at the Council’s June meeting. The bus interchange has been the subject of a number of development proposals over many years and progress on redevelopment is long overdue.
This is an opportunity for Woden residents and others to have a say on the redevelopment of the Woden bus interchange. Ideas and suggestions from the discussion will feed into the WVCC Committee discussions with the Economic Development Directorate over the next few months.
All are most welcome to attend the Woden Valley Community Council meeting on July 4.
7.30pm on Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Aegean Room, Hellenic Club
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of WVCC Meeting held on 6 June 2012
- Discussion on options for the Woden bus interchange following-on from the Economic Development Directorate’s presentation on concept plans for the bus interchange at the WVCC June meeting
- General business
- Outcomes of the Combined Community Councils’ meeting held on 16 June 2012
- Community Gardens in the ACT—Discussion Paper
- Planning Report
- Legislative Assembly’s Standing Committee on Planning, Public Works and Territory and Municipal Services’ Hearing on Draft Variation 306
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 1 August 2012 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club