The next meeting of the Woden Valley Community Council is at 7:30pm at the Hellenic Club, Matilda St. Phillip
- Associate Professor Paul Tranter is a Geographer in the School of Physical, Environmental and Mathematical Sciences (PEMS) at UNSW@ADFA (the Australian Defence Force Academy) in Canberra. He will be speaking about Child Friendly Cities and the Canberra context.
- Also Alexander Keller from the ACT Health Directorate will be speaking on energy sustainability at the Canberra Hospital.
7.30pm on Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Aegean Room, Hellenic Club
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of WVCC Meeting held on 7 December 2011.
- Presentation by Dr Paul Tranter, Associate Professor in Geography, University of New South Wales at the Australian Defence Force Academy, on ‘The Child-Friendly City’.
- Presentation by Alexander Keller, ACT Health Directorate, on Energy Sustainability at the Canberra Hospital.
- General business:
- i. WVCC Priorities for 2012
- ii. Feedback on 40km/h trial at Woden Town Centre
- iii. Submission on the Draft Planning Strategy
- iv. Review of the ACT (Self-Government) Act 1988 (Cwlth)
- Planning Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 7 March 2012 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club