Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 1 August at 7.00pm – Canberra Southern Cross Club Woden will discuss the renewal of Woden.
The ACT Government will start the conversation with a few presentations, followed by a panel discussion with the attendees of the meeting. Come along and be part of the renewal of Woden.
The presentations will include an update on the new bus depot, construction of new bike paths, opportunities to renew the bus interchange and the Woden Experiment which will consider ideas to construct a 6 month street furniture installation in the Town Square. We will then discuss the opportunities so your ideas are welcome.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of meeting held on 4 July 2018
- Chair’s Report
- Presentations – theme ‘Woden’s Renewal’
- Lyons housing development – ACT Housing
- Bus depot development – Mr Ben McHugh, City Services
- Bike paths -– Mr Ben McHugh, City Services
- Woden Experiment – Town Square renewal, City Services
- Bus interchange upgrade – Transport Canberra
- Panel discussion on Woden’s renewal – City Services and Transport Canberra
- 5 minute update from MLAs
- Other business