[vc_row][vc_column][vc_message color=”alert-danger” message_box_color=”alert-danger” icon_type=”pixelicons” icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-explanation”]
Meeting on the Wednesday 4 May 2016 will be held at Canberra Southern Cross Club , Woden in the private dinning room upstairs at 7.30 pm.
Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 4th May 2016 at 7.30pm – Southern Cross
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Record of last WVCC Meeting held on the 6th April 2016
3. Presentation – Neil Pincombe – Capital Works Engineer ACT Roads – installation of Traffic lights Hindmarsh Drive Woden.
4. Presentation – David Jeffery – Senior Manager – Sport and Recreation Facilities, Sport and Recreation Services – Phillip Oval Upgrade update – Melrose High School oval upgrade.
5. Presentation – Ian Mackay CSSS CEO – New Woden Health Club facility – Pre DA – Update
6. General Business and any other business
Next meeting of the WVCC—Thursday, 2nd June 2016 at 7.30pm – Orpheus Room Hellenic Club Woden