7.30pm on Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Aegean Room, Hellenic Club
- Welcome and Apologies
- Record of WVCC Meetings held on 2 May and 5 June2013
- Shane Rattenbury Greens MLA for Molonglo and Minister for Transport and Municipal Services on topics that relate to his portfolio areas, and other matters of interest to residents of Woden Valley, such as environmental and planning issues.
- Heather McGowan from the Health Care Consumers Association on the ACT government’s Health Infrastructure Program.
- Peter Russell (May and Russell architects) on the planned new Phillip multi-storey car park and its relationship to Melrose drive.
- Local member spot
- General business (including update on the Woden Town Centre Master Plan; plans for Woden CIT and strategic directions for WVCC)
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 7 August 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club