The next meeting of the Woden Valley Community Council is at 7:30pm
7 March 2012 at the Hellenic Club, Matilda St. Phillip.[teaserbreak]
7.30pm on Wednesday, 7 March 2012 Orpheus Room, Hellenic Club
- Welcome and Apologies
- Forum on options for a Woden Community and Functions Centre. Speakers will be Kirsten Galafassi, Venue and Events Manager with the Queanbeyan City Council; Peter Johns from the Asset Management Branch in the ACT Community Services Directorate and Chris Redmond, CEO, Woden Community Services.
- Presentation by Geocon Constructions on a proposal to refit Juliana House, Bowes Street, in the Woden Town Centre as a 153 room hotel.
- General business:
- Review of the ACT (Self-Government) Act 1988 (Cwlth)
- Meetings with the Chief Minister
- Budget Submission
- Adelaide Avenue bus stop feasibility study
- Planning Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Any other business
- Next meeting of the WVCC—Wednesday, 4 April 2012 at 7.30 pm in the Hellenic Club