Social and cultural planning consultations for Woden Green
Susan Conroy is conducting social and cultural planning consultations for Woden Green . Susan is looking for people who are willing to meet with her to discuss a range of topics. Whether you are a long or short term resident living in the Woden Valley, you are welcome to join discussions that will be taking place through June and July 2008.
Living in the City
Social and Cultural Planning Consultations for Woden Green
The Woden Green development is a joint venture with the ACT Land Development Agency and Hindmarsh Property Group to develop a 10.95 hectare parcel of vacant land adjacent to the Woden Town Centre.
The site is to be developed as an inter-generational lifestyle estate which will also include two office blocks to support opportunities for living and working close to home.
Susan Conroy is conducting cultural and community planning consultations that will help contribute to thinking about aspects of community life.
Susan is looking for people who are willing to meet with her to discuss a range of topics:
- understanding the social networks and community life of residents and workers within the Woden Valley;
- fostering social and physical connectivity and pedestrian linkages;
- social history: the people, places and events ;
- living arrangements for people living in medium and high density developments – thinking about families with children, singles (young/mature age), couples, retirees in high density developments;
- community facilities for residents and the wider community;
- looking to the future: who will be living in Woden Green, what sorts of facilities can foster interaction and build connections bridges between the new and longer term communities living in the Woden Valley.
Whether you are a long or short term resident living in the suburbs of the Woden Valley or in the town centre, you are welcome to join a discussion.
Small group discussions will be taking place through June and July 2008 at a variety of locations.
Contact Susan Conroy on 02 6281 9532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Please RSVP to Susan by Friday 13th June 2008 and join us for a lively discussion.